Don’t let its polished look fool you. The Vegan Down (Recycled) Long Parka is more than ready for the coldest day of the year. Whether it be a walk in snowy metropolis or a trek in a frozen tundra, this coat has your back in -30°C / -22°F. The heavyweight champ in our Winter Collection, it will offer a warm hug when harsh temperatures drop without the bulk of a puffer coat. The long parka is 100% Animal-Free and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- 100% Animal-Free
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) approved fabric
- Temperature Rating: -30°C / -22°F
- Heavyweight & cozy
- Rib knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Inner adjustable bungee cord at waist for customizing fit
- Functional outside pockets including an invisible zip pocket on wearer’s left sleeve
- Inner lining patch pockets for cellphone & charger
- Permanent hood with inside short pile faux fur
- Unremovable faux fur hood trim
- Reflective trim piping details for safer nighttime visibility
The model is 5’11” and is wearing a size 1X.
Neither a snow covered metropolis or frozen tundra are a match for our winter collection’s -30°C /-22°F temperature rating.
NO FUR. NO FEATHERS.
There’s no reason our feathered or furry friends need to be implicated in the making of clothing. Vegan ‘down’ is not down at all, but polyester that insulates when wet. 100% animal-free. It’s that simple.
A WARM EMBRACE
We introduce it as the heaviest coat of our collection, but fans of it have described it as the coziest hug they’ve received from a coat.
If you usually prefer to wear a light layer under your jacket, you may prefer to size down from your regular size. However, if you enjoy bulkier layers, we recommend choosing your usual size. The model is 5’11” and is wearing a size 1X.